(Re) Discover Algeria with CORSICA linea
Algeria is rich in beauty and history.
The memorial of the martyr, the Basilica of Our Lady of Africa, the Garden of Essai du Hamma, or the Santa Cruz Fort will offer you a unique spectacle. Traditional dishes like couscous or chakchouka will amaze your taste buds. Architecture will seduce you and events such as the Independence Day and Youth, the coral festival in El Kala or the international festival of comics will open their doors for moments of laughter and happiness between friends , as a family, alone or in pairs.
Algeria has never been so close to you!
Saut de paragraphe
- A price thought for families
- Valid for one-way trips
- The ticket is changeable
Saut de paragraphe
Conditions of the offer:
- One-way or return fare from a passenger with or without a passenger vehicle up to 6 m long, other vehicles at basic fare
- Full payment within 24h (24h option, partial payment not allowed)
- Changeable, non-refundable, not sold on departure day
- Additional height tax applicable if the loading on the roof of the vehicle makes that the total height (veh + loading) exceeds 1.90 m, for crossings in the North-> South direction, in high season only, and throughout the year for vehicles whose total height (veh + loading) is greater than 2,60m and less than or equal to 4m. This supplement height concerns only the crossings insured by the ferries CORSICA linea, the Mediterranean and Danielle Casanova (no extra height on the Vizzavona).
- Supplement length tax applicable if the length of the vehicle (compared to the dimensions indicated by the manufacturer) is increased by the addition of an accessory (type bike carrier), throughout the year, regardless of the direction of the crossing.
- Tariff not applicable to export vehicles.
The rates and conditions are not contractual and may be changed at any time.